Tuesday, April 19, 2011

easter sweets.

With the infamously pastel-colored holiday just around the corner, I had to share some of my favorite sundresses from Lilly that are out right now. These candy-colored confections will have you celebrating in style, and like all LP finds, will work for many Easters, lawn parties and horse races to come!  If there's one thing about Lilly, its that her good taste is timeless...and we love that.

There's nothing better than a sunny yellow grograin stripe dress! Love!!


The pretty beading on this paired with the cotton silk faille grograin stripe give it a
dressier feel than the typical cotton Lilly, making it the perfect party dress!

Who doesn't love a little Kelly Green??

[Scooped this up when it first came out - the flamingos are so fun!
Looks great with a fun statement necklace or glitzy earrings]

Pink Seersucker perfection.


[I own this in white and navy - was so in love, I had to get both!
Such a classic staple for any closet. I like to switch up my belts between the
two for a fun twist - navy on white and white on navy]

All images courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer.

2 comments:

  1. They are all adorable...love the Spring colors and the fun styles!! The second dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - thanks for your visit and such a nice intro to your blog - I love me some Lilly and love the preppy, colorful vibe of your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...