Wednesday, September 14, 2011

loafer lust.

As fall approaches, I've become absolutely smitten with the loafer/smoking slipper trend that has emerged for the season.  A classic silhouette, the loafer embodies timeless (and comfortable!) footwear, but what I'm loving most are the creative twists designers are bestowing on this preppy staple.  I'm currently coveting leopard slippers, classic black patent leather penny loafers, and the fabulous gold glitter flats from J.Crew.  Add a great day-to-night staple to your collection with J.Crew's heeled version in rich emerald satin. I think I may just have to have every pair...what style are you lusting over?

2 comments:

  1. Loving so many of the Fall flats...great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled J Crew Leopard Slippers and I landed on your page! Love how you curated all these lovely loafers! Want them all but especially eyeing #s 3,5,6,8!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...